Luxury Living—Let Ace Rare Collectibles Help You Find That Piece You’ve Always Wanted
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015 – 2:31 PM
Whether it’s that rare baseball card to complete a collection, hard-to-find movie-star autograph or the perfect piece of art—Ace Race Collectibles is the place to find it.
CEO Alex Popa founded the company in 2010; and it has developed a reputation for the depth and quality of its ever-growing collections and meticulous authentication of every rare piece it sells.
The Beverly Hills showroom is several stores in one.
• The fine art gallery features original works by Steve Kaufman, Andy Warhol and Leroy Neiman, along with signed lithographs by Picasso and Chagall, and even Disney sketches.
• The sports card vault has everything from an individual Ty Cobb card to full, unopened sets and boxes from the NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL and PGA
• Sports memorabilia comes from icons like Wayne Gretsky, Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Michael Jordan, Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio. Bill Russell Wilt Chamberlain with signed balls, helmets, jerseys, shoes, bats, sticks, photos, gloves, “and everything under the sun,” says Popa, like World Series and Heavyweight Boxing Championship tickets going back to the ‘60s.
• For movie fans there are signed posters, photographs, even personal checks, from such legends as Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Gene Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, the Rat Pack, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe and many more.
Popa is an industry veteran with an affinity and “trained eye” for the rare and desirable. “And we have the resources and knowledge to thoroughly vet every piece that comes through our door to ensure we only represent the best of the best.”
Sports items are validated by Professional Sports Authentcator and Global Authentics, while rare currency and coins are verified by Currency Grading & Authentication.
“We have earned our reputation through fair pricing, quality unique collectibles, and by guaranteeing that anything with our name on it is 100 percent authentic,” says Popa.
• Along with world and U.S. currency and coins ranging from the 1800s to present day (like the Statue of Liberty coins), there are 2,000-year-old ancient Greek and roman coins from 300-400 B.C.
• Fans of Oceans 11 and old Las Vegas will also find items to love. Ace Collectibles has 1948 slot machines from The Golden Nugget along with souvenir chips and playing cards.
“We are organized to ensure that our clients find the pieces they’ve always desired,” says Popa. ”One of our slogans is ‘We make sure you get that perfect piece.’” So finds from clients all over the world include estate diamonds and rare jewelry pieces, restored typewriters, telephones and cash registers from the 1900s, along with top-shelf liquors from around the globe like a 2000 Vintage Dom Perignon.
Ace Rare Collectibles, LLC, 8712 Wilshire Blvd., Suite A, also offers consignment, appraisal and authentication services. For more information, visit www.acerarecollectibles.com, or call 1-800-991-7069.