Posted: Friday, July 27, 2018 – 4:19 PM
Renters and Landlords in the City of Beverly Hills can look forward to another round of civic engagement on the Rent Stabilization Ordinance (RSO) as the summer winds down. The Beverly Hills City Council will receive the results of the analysis of the RSO Tuesday at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
- The report is to be a summary presentation by HR&A Advisors, Inc. that covers the following:
- Data analysis of the rental unit registration
- Maximum annual rent increases
- Relocation fees
- No-Fault Evictions
- Exemptions from the ordinance for buildings of four units or less
- Banking of annual allowable rent increases
- Landlord Rent Adjustment Application
- Ellis Act
- Schedule of Facilitated Dialogue Sessions
- The focus of the meeting will be HR&A’s representation of the topics to inform the City Council members. The report will form the basis for the facilitated discussions to follow. Those discussions will provide crucial input to assist the City Council in finalizing the RSO.
Questions or comments should be sent to email@example.com. The comment line is 310-285-1031.