Posted: Monday, July 16, 2018 – 4:18 PM
Three students from Beverly Hills were named to the spring semester 2017-2018 dean’s honor list at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
• Abigail Haas, School of Human Ecology
• Brittany Mathalon, School of Human Ecology
• Yaniv Sadka, College of Engineering
To be eligible for the list, students must complete a minimum of 12 graded degree credits in that semester.
• • • • • •
Three students from Beverly Hills were named to the 2018 spring semester dean’s list at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa:
Hunter Alexander Ortiz Lambert
• • • • •
Three Beverly Hills residents have received their degree from Western Governors University, an online, nonprofit university.
• La Nita Morgan, bachelor of science in nursing
• Charina Emerson, master of science in nursing
* Tiffany Daun, master of science in nursing