Posted: Friday, February 24, 2017 – 4:05 PM
1. Sleep—Sleeping at least seven hours per night reduces bags and swelling under your eyes. It also refreshes and recharges your battery so you have more of a spring in your step the next day.
2. Sweat— Sweating and exercising opens your pores, increases circulation, and reduces stress and worry. It gives your skin and body a younger, fresher glow.
3. Drink water—Water is the fountain of youth and No. 1 need in our system. Dehydrated skin can appear dull, aged, and sunken in. Drink water first before all your meals and snacks for brighter skin.
4. Eat colorful vegetables.—Studies show that eating vibrant pigments found in colorful vegetables, like carrots and tomatoes, help our skin glow with natural beauty. And the antioxidants found in pretty veggies protect your skin from pollution and radicals that cause aging.
5. Yoga—A great way to look younger is through your posture and ability to move easily. Yoga flow movements, like cat and cow, make your body look young forever, no matter what year you were born.
6. Think younger—Youth is equal to confidence. When you smile more and enjoy life, you look young and cool no matter what. Being young is a state of mind, not a number.