On Thursday, November 15, 2018 the City of Beverly Hills along with the Rodeo Drive Committee, the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce and the Beverly Hills Conference and Visitors Bureau will launch the winter season with the annual “Holiday Lighting Celebration.”
This event will feature live entertainment, street programming and more. To prepare for the event, please see below for a list of the planned street closures:
- 200 Block N. Rodeo temporary street closure – Wilshire and Dayton will remain open.Wednesday, November 14, 6:00 PM – Wednesday, November 14, 9:00 PM
- 200, 300, and 400 Blocks of N. Rodeo Drive (between S. Santa Monica and Wilshire Blvd) Wednesday, November 14, 9:00 PM — Friday, November 16, 2:00 AM
- Dayton Way – Between the alleys east & west of Rodeo Drive (leaving access for Two Rodeo Parking Wednesday, November 14, 9:00 PM — Friday, November 16, 2:00 AM
- The sidewalks on the 200, 300, and 400 blocks of N. Rodeo Drive, Dayton Way and Brighton Way will remain open and accessible at all times.
- The alleys to the east and west of Rodeo Drive will remain accessible at all times.
- Merchants will have access to their businesses at all times via the alleys to the east and west of Rodeo Drive.
- As with previous events on Rodeo Drive, access to the Two Rodeo and 9510 Brighton Way parking structures will remain open.
- Metered parking on S. Santa Monica Blvd will also remain accessible to the public. For special BOLD parking rates, please visit: www.lovebeverlyhills.com/boldbh
The BOLD Holiday Lighting Celebration will take place from 5:00-8:30 PM on Thursday, November 15. The event is free and open to the public. If you have any concerns, please feel free to call the City’s Special Events office at (310) 285-2408.